Sexual satisfaction is what every woman desires. many women are known to have walked out of a relationship and sometimes marriages because of the inability of their male partners to satisfy them sexually.The knowledge of what a woman wants in bed to a very large extent determines how far she can be satisfied.
To know how to satisfy your woman in bed here is what to know in the words of sex experts.
.The trick here is to start slow. Don’t pull out the whips and chains before you’ve tried a simple playing around with ‘looser’ restraints. It’s never a good idea to bark orders at her or call her a ‘slut’ right from the start. The transition might be a little too drastic to cope with and you don’t want to risk putting her off. Quick tip: Be commanding but sensitive to her responses. The balance will have her begging for more.
• Be aware of how clitoris functions: Women can find it difficult to climax from intercourse alone, says sex counsellor, Dr. Ian Kerner. He suggests trying a slow grinding, with her on top. That way, she controls the movement whichever way she derives pleasure from it.
• Don’t rush through foreplay: Women want more foreplay — be it oral stimulation of any part of the body, touching, sucking, etc. Women need foreplay for the arousal that leads to desire, says Kerner. His female clients also complain about a limited sex menu, so foreplay’s variety (all that kissing, rubbing, talking, stroking) can work wonders. Even watching a hot show together can help.
• Smell fresh: Humans can get very aroused without any physical touch, Kerner says. Have a shower and be ready before you dim the bedroom lights. Tell her she’s hotter than the actress in the show, and let your hands explore each other’s laps. Start kissing…
• Don’t be afraid to make demands: Just ask. That’s all you need to do to convince her to experiment in bed. So, ask.
• Relax, already: Feeling pressure to perform? Can’t blame you: Women are beginning to demand good sex, sex experts say. They’re not just lying back and thinking of whatever. Today’s career women can be pickier, Kerner says. Plus, men have a natural desire to want to please women in bed. So, try to relax a little. Distract yourself by focusing on intimate details — her sounds, her expressions, her erect nipples. Encourage her to tell you what to do, says a sexuality expert, Dr. Pepper Schwartz. Tell her you like it when she tells you what she wants.