60 coronavirus patients discharged in Lagos

Ebun Francis| Lagos state government on Tuesday said it has discharged sixty coronavirus patients following their recovery from the disease.

The state ministry of health in a series of tweets said the patients, 40 males and 20 females, were discharged from isolation centres at Yaba, Ibeju-Lekki and Eti-Osa.

The tweet read, “60 more #COVID19Lagos patients; 20 females & 40 males, all Nigerians were today discharged from our Isolation facilities at Yaba, Ibeju-Lekki & Eti-Osa (Landmark) to reunite with the society.”

Tuesday’s discharges brings to 321 the number of patients so far discharged from the state isolation centres.

The state on a sad note, also announced the death of a 35-year-old male COVID-19 patient.

See also  ICPC confirm El-Rufai is in their custody

Akin Abayomi, the Lagos commissioner for health, wgo made the disclosure via his Twitter handle, said a total of thirty one coronavirus related deaths have now been recorded in the state.

Lagos state currently has 1,183 of the confirmed coronavirus cases in the country.

Leave a Reply