By our reporter|The Oyo State Police Command on Sunday said it has rearrested the suspected serial killer, Sunday Shodipe.
The Police Public Relations Officer, Gbenga Fadeyi who confirmed the development, did not, however, give details of where the suspect is being kept.
His arrest comes some days after he escaped from the police custody at Mokola police station in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital, and the subsequent order for his capture by the Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Adamu.
Shodipe, who was said to be involved in the series of killings in Akinyele Local Government Area of the state, had been declared wanted by the police.
The nineteen-year-old was earlier arrested by the police and paraded along with two other suspects on July 17 at the Oyo State Police Command.
The suspects were later charged to court but remanded in police custody.
Barely a month after their arraignment, Shodipe escaped from lawful custody on August 8.


Leave a Reply