Our reporter/ The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, LP, at the just concluded presidential election, Peter Obi, on Wednesday night said he is under pressure to go on exile.
Theformer Anambrastategovernor, who made the disclosure in a statement, accused the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC and some government agencies of mounting propaganda campaign against him.
“The present attempts by the APC as a Party, and the APC Led-government through some government officials and agencies to divert our attention from our blatantly stolen mandate is unfortunate and sad.
“These have come and continued to manifest in different ways, such as the malicious accusation of the Minister of Information, Mr Lai Mohammed, the circulation of a fake doctored audio call, and a pressure on me to leave the country.
The Labour Party presidential candidate also insisted the viral audio of him and Bishop David Oyedepo of the Winners’ Chapel that circulated on social media last week is fake.
“Let me reiterate that the audio call being circulated is fake, and at no time throughout the campaign and now did I ever say, think, or even imply that the 2023 election is, or was a religious war,” Obi said.


Leave a Reply