ISIS confirms genocide on Christians in Nigeria, dares Trump to intervene

Our reporter/ The Islamic terrorist group ISIS has confirmed they carry out genocide against Nigerian christians.

The jihadists group while confirming its goal of exterminating Christians in Nigeria and Africa in its latest newsletter, also addressed President Trump’s threats of intervention in Nigeria.

ISIS says anyone who defends the Christians is committing “hatred against Islam.”

“We can confirm the extermination of Nigerian Christians as part of our Jihad. We respond to Trump’s threat of intervention by vowing continued strikes against crusaders in Nigeria and Africa. Defending these infidels equates to enemity towards Islam,” the newsletter read.

ISIS has a major, established affiliate operating in Nigeria: they are called the Islamic State – West Africa Province (ISWAP).  ISWAP was formed in 2016 as a powerful offshoot of the original Boko Haram group.

See also  ICPC confirm El-Rufai is in their custody

US President Donald Trump last week designated Nigeria a “country of particular concern”, a list of countries that the U.S. says have violated religious freedom. He said last Saturday he had asked the Defense Department to prepare for possible “fast” military action if Nigeria does not crack down on the killing of Christians.

The Bola Tinubu government has since denied that there is a targeted killing of Christians in Nigeria.

Leave a Reply