Olisa Metuh begs for prayers, says he received scary news from his doctors

By our reporter/ Former national publicity secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Olisa Metuh on Saturday said he received some scary news from his doctors and has begged Nigerians to pray for him.

Metuh, who made the disclosure via his Facebook page revealed that he’s had many surgeries in the last year.

“In the last one year, I have had many surgeries and procedures and I am believing God this will be my last,” the PDP chieftain wrote in the post.

“No matter how angry you’ve been about my outspokeness or outright naked challenge to power back then, please pray for me.

“The cankerworm had eaten deeply into my health, it has not been easy and I have only remained whole through the mercies of God.

See also  Owo Church Attack: DSS witness narrates how forensic analysis implicated suspected attackers

“I got some [scary] news from the surgeons today but my faith remains in God Almighty and with your prayers and by His stripes I am healed and would remain whole in Jesus name.”

Metuh was in February 2020 sentenced to seven years imprisonment for laundering the sum of N400m he received from the office of the National security adviser.

Metuh through his counsel filed an appeal in March 2020 and was later freed from prison.

The cover picture was used to illustrate the story.

Leave a Reply